This is my long-term work in progress quilt. I’ve always wanted to do a neutral colored hexagon quilt for my bed and early this summer I started. The hat box now holds 481 hexagons. I decided to use 1-1/2 hexies for this and to try out doing them using glue instead of basting. It really does go fast. Last night I was able to do 75 hexies in a couple of hours. Not bad. I need to cut more squares over the weekend; 194 more to be exact and then I can get back to finishing up the last bunch. This top may get done in a couple of months of on again/off again work.
This is a small section that I’ve sewn together. Really like how this looks so far.